Glass PBR, Open Pond or Plastic Bag System – Which system is the right one for you?
Finding the right algae cultivation system for your requirements and business targets can be a challenge, a number of factors can influence the selection. For example: What quality level does the produced biomass have to be? What are the costs for water, floor space and employees? What level of output reliability do you need to meet customer requirements?
Assessment of algae cultivation systems
We would like to help you to gain a quick and uncomplicated first impression of which algae cultivation system could best suit your individual requirements. To do this we have created an assessment where you can compare three widely used algae cultivation methods: Glass PBR, Open Pond and Plastic Bag to see how well they fit your requirement.
5 minutes to the result
It’s very simple: we present eleven parameters that are important when deciding for or against a algae cultivation method. You score these parameters according to your requirements and targets. You will then immediately receive an evaluation of your scores.
Firstly, you will receive an individual evaluation score including graphics that show at a glance how well Glass PBR, Open Pond and Plastic Bag Systems are suitable for your requirements. (comparable with this illustration):
Furthermore, we explain to you exactly how your result comes about.
How does this assessment work?
You only need to answer eleven questions to find out which algae cultivation system is best suited to your requirements. Here are some examples of questions asked in this assessment:
- How important is it to you that the biomass produced is of high quality?
- What are the costs for the area where you want to grow algae?
- What level of output reliability do you need to meet customer requirements?
- How important is it to you that your algae cultivation system can be cleaned automatically (clean in place)?
- How important is Total Cost of Ownership to you as an evaluation parameter when selecting the appropriate algae cultivation system?
Complete the assessment now & get your rating: Glass PBR, Open Pond or Plastic Bag System – Which system is the right one for you?